Happy Friday the 13th everyone!
Today is one of the most popular superstitions and the best time, aside from Halloween, to watch scary movies. Superstitions have always been a big thing in my family, as we are big believers of superstitions. I grew up following a list of them, such as never walking under ladders. Today, I still follow majority of the superstitions, but have also left some behind for my nine year old self, like not stepping on the cracks on a sidewalk because it would break your mothers back.
In honour of Friday the 13th, I have made a list of most of the suppressions I still follow today.
- Never open an umbrellas indoors
- Never cross your silverware
- No whistling in the house
- Going out the same door you came in
- Never cross the path of a black cat
- Never put new shoes on a table
- If you spill salt, you must shake some over your left shoulder
- If you gift someone a wallet you must put money in it
- If you gift someone knives you must tape a coin to the knife
With all this bad luck talk, there is something you can test out today that won’t give you bad luck– L’Oréal Paris Infallible Gel Nail Polish.
This nail polish is the best nail polish I have ever tried. It doesn’t chip after a couple of hours of wear, and you won’t need to spend money on base coats or top coats because it comes with its own topcoat! I am tempted to toss all my other nail polish out, but I won’t because I know I’ve spent a fortune on them all.
I will admit that this nail polish is a little hard to work with because it’s a lot thicker than most nail polishes. But, after the second coat and top coat it will look flawless.
You can find L’Oréal Paris Infallible Gel Nail Polish at Shoppers Drug Mart for $12.95!