Recently, I really have been trying to find products that work well on my skin and are dependable. I’ve come to realize that having a small collection of beauty products is a lot better than having a drawer stuffed with untouched products.
Since school has started, I haven’t really had much time to get ready in the morning… I value sleep far too much. So I’ve been only using a handful of products and keeping my beauty regimen very minimal.
After all my experimenting, I have finally found what I guess you could say are my “holy grail” beauty products.
1. Bye Bye Redness by IT Cosmetics– Foundation is a tough one for me because it never seems to stay on my face. This one is AMAZING. It covers up everything you want it to and doesn’t feel heavy on your skin. It also doesn’t give off that cakey makeup look. The only downside is that you have to purchase it online.
2. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser– It’s cheap and effective. It removes all my makeup at the end of the day, which saves a lot of time and money on other makeup removing products. You can also buy it at any drugstore!
3. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk– If you are still on the hunt for the best dry shampoo, your hunt has come to an end today. I have tried so many but this is the one I will forever buy. I have a stock pile in closet! It’s good to avoid washing your hair frequently because it will dry out so dry shampoo is a great way to keep it clean. Shoppers Drug Mart and
4. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream– This moisturizer is light but really moisturizing. It smells like a spa and it provides me enough moisture that I can use it when my skin’s at it’s driest. The moisturizer is available at Sephora.
5. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask– My lips get outrageously dry, so it’s essential that I have a Chapstick with me at all times. This lip mask is life saving! It’s so thick I end up layering it on at night and it is still on my lips when I wake up. It’s worth the money and you’ll be supporting a Canadian company! Plus, their products are edible. Sephora carries Bite Beauty!
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz– Having bolder brows has become a big trend and finding the right product to accomplish them can by tricky. The Brow Wiz is easy to use and stays on all day. Plus it has a spooley on the end which is perfect for blending. You can buy it at Sephora!
What are some of your must have beauty products?